I cannot tell a lie!
Did you guys figure out which one of those statements were true? No? It was #5! I went skydiving with my fiance (then bf) for his 21st birthday!! I’ve been dying to do it again, but nobody wants to go with me. 😦
1. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was in high school. – Although I’ve gone off and on since I was about 13, I actually only recently gave up all fish & meat. We’ll see how well it sticks because I’m obsessed with sushi!
2. I don’t like wine – gives me headaches. – Ahh this is the furthest from the truth! I LOVE wine.
3. I love mushrooms (not the magical kind). – Mushrooms are actually the one vegetable I really don’t like eating. Mixed into sauces and soups I’ll still eat them though.
4. I’ve been to a bull-fight in Spain while I was living there. – Although I did live in Spain for a while, I am morally opposed to bull-fighting.
5. I’ve gone skydiving. – Yessir! It was fabulous. My jump buddy/instructor (I went tandem) even let us do flips in the air!
6. I once met Robert Pattinson. – Only in my dreams. Sigh…
7. I live in Cali. – Once again, only in my dreams.
Entry filed under: thoughts.