Pile on the Miles Challenge!
I was just catching up on my blog reading and read Bobbi’s post about the “Pile on the Miles Challenge” hosted by Nike. I don’t have a Nike+ mile tracker either, but I will be participating in Bobbi’s version of the challenge. I encourage everyone else to join too – why not? It’s a great motivation to hit the pavement/ treadmill! 😀
Tag – you’re it!
So I just checked out Lee’s blogand I she tagged me in what could possibly be the biggest online game of tag ever…
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my facts:
- Although I love waking up early I do not like talking or any kind of human interaction in the morning at all!
- My boyfriend and I met in college even though we are originally from the same town.
- If I could be any animal it would be a monkey.
- I have eaten calf brains & frog’s legs. 😯
- My favorite snack foods are frozen grapes and popcorn popped on the stove.
- I hate all cake/cupcakes, especially the frosting, except for ice cream cake. 🙂
- I have been obsessed with cooking since I was too small to see over the counter (so my mom let me stand on a chair and “help”).
Lunch today was pretty simple. I had 1/2 a sweet dumpling squash in the office fridge left over from the lunch that never was on Friday. I also bought a bag of Glenny’s BBQ flavored soy crisps. Those are soo good! They have a huge BBQ flavor, yet are so much better for you than normal potato chips (plus there’s more in the bag). I had my second clementine as well for a sweet ending. I think I need to buy a crate of those soon because they are seriously so delicious. I love oranges and all, but they’re just too messy for my liking – seeds, hard to peel, juices everywhere. Not fun to eat at your desk, that’s for sure!! I also had a Peanut Butter Nature Valley bar because lunch did not fill me up the way that I hoped it would.
Ok, so my selections for the tag game…
- Liz from Veggie Girl
- Bobbie from In Her Shoes
- Caitlin from See Bride Run
- Gina from the Fitnessista
- Erica from Itzy’s Kitchen
- Sagan from Living Healthy in the Real World
- Katie from the Chocolate Covered Vegan
Entry filed under: Lunch.